The world’s most-beloved design software is getting even better
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has a seriously loyal fan base around the world for a reason: it makes work easier for professional designers, and makes life more colorful for everyone.
Everyone knows creativity isn’t static—it’s always changing and evolving. We think our solutions should be the same way. That’s why we’re constantly innovating to level up our products, and we could not be more excited to unveil new updates to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
Now, you’ll be able to create even faster and more intuitively. Many of our product enhancements are based on direct user feedback, so you know we’re listening. Best of all, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is giving you more choice. You’re getting a full, professional-caliber design suite with everything you need to create your world.
Say no to layered subscriptions!
We know that other design solutions are now less affordable than ever and are charging for access to essential design elements. Case in point: color palettes. With CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, you can ensure your colors are spot-on with integrated access to Pantone® color libraries at no additional cost. Adobe customers must purchase a Pantone Connect subscription on top of their Adobe CC subscription to access the Pantone Matching System (PMS) for color specification. Eek!
With costs rising everywhere, we think it’s important to give you the most robust, integrated suite of tools available without complicated, costly layered pricing.
Not a fan of subscriptions at all? We’ve got you covered. In addition to our popular all-access subscription model, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite is rolling out a new, perpetual version of the software. Buy once, keep forever.
And, of course, if you prefer the subscription model with its full access to the cloud software, your wish is our command.
Professional design for everyone
We love to hear how people use CorelDRAW. With our millions of users, it feels like there are millions of different stories.
There are the folks who loved art as a kid and thought they had to give it up when they ‘grew up,’ only to find that CorelDRAW reignites their passion.
There are the knowledge workers who love the moments when they get to leverage creativity in their jobs, especially because they can produce professional-caliber work without professional training.
There are the hobbyists who indulge in CorelDRAW as a ‘brain break’ from their other responsibilities.
There are the professional designers who use CorelDRAW to optimize their talents and create award-winning work with ease.
“I have been using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite for many years. When I’m creating packaging designs, logos, illustrations or even my prize-winning vector art, I am confident the results I achieve are first class. It’s easy and fun to use and I’m always learning new ways to create using CorelDRAW.” Cat Soper, Illustrator
Creativity + productivity, no compromise
This fully loaded toolkit for professional vector illustration, layout, photo editing, typography, and collaboration is equal parts creative and efficient: the perfect recipe for delivering breathtaking design projects, quickly.
Built for Windows, Mac, web, and iPad, a low-cost subscription provides incredible ongoing value with instant guaranteed access to exclusive new features and content, peak performance, and support for the latest tech.
Creativity and productivity aren’t always used in the same sentence. One is about imagination, dreaming, and exploring. The other is about getting things done. We say, why can’t they coexist? With CorelDRAW Graphics Suite—especially with these new updates—we make creative work more productive. On the flip side, we help you infuse creativity into your day, without slowing you down.
How do we do it?
- Collaborate with clients and colleagues in real-time.
- Process images in high gear with an integrated photo-editing workflow.
- Use a powerful, full-featured graphic design solution for vector illustration, page layout, and more.
- Use CorelDRAW.app™ on web or iPad for convenient file review or design on the go.
- Make professional-grade corrections and enhancements to images.
- Use, organize, and manage your favorite fonts without having to download them.
What can you expect in this latest release?
- Deliver flawless designs in less time with the new Variable Outline tool.
- Subscribers can kickstart design projects quicker with access to 200+ design templates now available in CorelDRAW’s cloud library.
- Subscribers can easily learn new techniques with access to personalized practice project recommendations tailored to their skill level and experience.
- Deliver projects faster thanks to performance and stability enhancements based on direct user feedback.
- Users can enjoy even more choice in how they create with the release of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2023—the latest one-time purchase option of our powerful design toolkit packed with many of the features previously introduced for subscription customers. To find out which purchase option works best for you, please visit: www.coreldraw.com/compare.
We could list all the features and enhancements that make us the graphic design powerhouse that our customers love, but we’re all about speeding you up—not slowing you down, so we’ll let you get out of here and back to creating your world.
To learn more about what’s new or to download a free trial of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, visit www.coreldraw.com.