We’re excited to announce our updated Parallels Partner Program. This program has been modernized to deliver enhanced value and support to partners, including resellers, distributors, managed service providers (MSPs) and cloud service providers (CSPs).
This update expands our product offering to include Awingu, which was acquired in June 2022, and enhanced benefits including a more robust deal registration incentive program.
Parallels has been a trusted leader in the virtualization space for over 30 years and continues to evolve to support the remote work needs of today’s organizations.
The Parallels portfolio of award-winning solutions includes:
- Parallels RAS, a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution that enables secure remote access and desktops.
- Awingu, a remote access technology that acts as a VPN alternative by leveraging a browser-based “clientless” approach to provide access to applications, desktops, and files.
Both Parallels RAS and Awingu enable access from anywhere, on any device, empowering organizations to meet the demand for bring your own device (BYOD) policies.
Joining the Parallels Partner Program enables you to deliver these powerful solutions to your customers, removing yesterday’s limitations and paving the way for their future growth—in addition to your own.
The new Parallels Partner Program provides a host of benefits, including:
- Access to features and perks that are specifically designed to support the unique needs of MSPs and CSPs.
- Live sales and technical training to help partners increase their knowledge and drive new revenue.
- Clear, achievable goals for moving up through partner levels to enable faster return on investment (ROI).
- The ability to participate in joint customer case studies, which are featured prominently on Parallels pages and promoted on social media.
- Technical certification opportunities to boost partner knowledge and resources.
- Deal registration incentives.
The Parallels Partner Program offers three tiers—Silver, Gold, and Platinum. More information on the benefits and requirements for each level can be found in the Parallels Partner Program Guide.
Please reach out to your Channel Account Manager to discuss how to maximize your current partner benefits, and/or if you have any questions.
We thank you for your continued support and partnership!