We’re excited about the combination of Awingu and Parallels RAS, as it will give end users the added flexibility and freedom they need to securely work from anywhere, at any time, on any device or operating system.
The addition of Awingu also brings additional benefits to organizations that choose to partner with Corel through the Corel Partner Program. In this blog, we’ll explore what those benefits are.
What are the main benefits of Awingu?
With the addition of Awingu to the Parallels RAS brand portfolio, there are even more benefits that organizations can leverage when they partner with Corel. These include:
- Ease of use. Unlike many solutions on the market, Awingu does not require agents on the server or software to be installed on end user devices. Instead, Awingu is “clientless” and runs entirely in the browser, where it aggregates all company files and applications, including SaaS and legacy Windows or Linux applications into one online workspace with one login, making it easy to use.
- Simplified deployment. Customers can deploy Awingu in just hours instead of days, empowering IT departments of all sizes to quickly enable secure remote workspaces for their end users.
- Secure actions in remote workspaces. The ability to aggregate traffic provides an audit mechanism to secure actions in remote workspaces, enabling IT administrators to implement a zero trust security solution.
What are the main benefits of Parallels RAS?
Parallels RAS also offers the following unique benefits:
- Simple, easy VDI and application delivery. Users can access virtual desktops, applications, and virtual machines from any major hypervisor and remote desktop session host (RDSH) to any user, on any device. This flexibility enables the provisioning of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) or published applications to end users.
- Flexible multi-cloud deployment options. Parallels RAS simplifies and enhances the delivery of virtual apps and desktops, including all major cloud services, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, and more. Organizations can leverage on-premises, public cloud, or hybrid cloud deployments.
- Centralized IT management. Parallels RAS provides IT teams with full, centralized control over the solution. Administrators can monitor the infrastructure, perform tasks, and troubleshoot user sessions from any web browser.
Benefits of the Corel Partner Program
Meaningful partnerships are at the core of everything we do at Corel. This applies to our customers, our employees, and especially our partners. Partner with us to deliver innovative creativity and productivity solutions to your customers!
In addition to Parallels, the Corel portfolio of products includes CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, and WinZip®.
Key benefits of the Corel Partner Program include:
- Grow your business. Create new opportunities, drive profitability, and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Strengthen customer loyalty. Deliver Corel’s wide portfolio of innovative creativity and productivity solutions to meet your customers’ evolving needs.
- Leverage resources and training materials. Grow with us and achieve mutual success by accessing our library of partner resources, available 24/7 through our Partner Portal.
- Do business the easy way. Our Partner Program is built on accountability, consistency, and transparency to help ensure things always run smoothly.